Saturday, July 3, 2010

Long Running

Long run today - 10.5 miles. I found a friend (Peter) to run with this morning. He only wanted to do 8, so I ran the 2.5 miles to his house and then we ran 8 together.

After that I remembered two things. First, today is my day to do some more barefoot running, so I did another half mile barefoot when I got home. Second, last night I was supposed to do pushups for the 100 Pushup Challenge that I started last week. But I am cutting myself some slack - it was my birthday and I had just eaten 3 pieces of cake, so I probably wouldnt have finished the workout anyway.

6 easy miles tomorrow before we hit the beach for the 4th. After that I'll make a determination as to whether my hamstring (which is still tight) can handle some speedwork on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment