Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh my head!

Woke up this morning with a killer headache. I think it is all the stupid benadryl I have been taking the last two days to try to get rid of this armpit rash I have. It's almost gone, but I think I'm done with benadryl. It seems to make me dehydrated seriously, or at least I feel that way. My head is in a complete fog right now.

Easy run today - 3 laps around Horn Pond and then an extra mile at the end barefoot. My right hamstring is still tight. It was actually feeling better last night until I had to climb a ladder to take down some painting tape on the ceiling. Hopefully today helped loosen it up for tomorrow's long run. Still not sure where I am running - either Melrose with Jeanne, the marathon course in Lowell, or I actually just got a call from Reebok to test a pair of shoes but I would have to go to Canton for that and I'm not sure I want to make the drive or whether they can do early tomorrow morning.

14 miler tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment