Thursday, July 1, 2010

When did I get so old?

And I'm not even talking about the fact that tomorrow I turn 39. I'm talking about the fact that after an hour of playing kickball at my nephews birthday party last night I have all kinds of aches and pains that I didnt have yesterday. My right knee feels weird. There is a weird muscle in my left hip that is tender to the touch and the ribs on my right side hurt. I don't even remember getting knocked around that much.

Run went fine this morning - 7 miles with the last half mile barefoot. 6 easy miles tomorrow and then a 10 mile long run on Saturday. I am thinking about taking tomorrow off and taking the kids to see "The Last Airbender" though I am worried that it will be super-packed there so maybe we should wait a few days. We'll see - need to do something fun for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment