Thursday, August 12, 2010

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I probably mentioned that last week I took the RRCA "Running Coach Certification" class. Well, the exam is 100 questions - multiple choice. It is open book and they encourage contacting and working with other students to make sure you pass.

So I kept in contact with a woman from my class and when I finished the test (printed out, not online), we compared answers. She had some good ideas on some and we both changed a few answers based on the other person's thoughts.

And it all worked out great - I submitted my test at lunch today and passed - 98%. Though now I really would like to know which two I got wrong. Now to become completely certified I need to take a First Aid/CPR course - they have one in Boston every Sunday, I just need to find time to get there (camping this weekend and next, so maybe the last weekend in August unless we have paid for the new timeshare and then my wife might want to go away).

Anyway - Yay Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment