Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pats tonight!

Have tickets to the Patriots game tonight - taking the whole family and then going to stay over down there somewhere instead of driving home at midnight. The kids have never been to a game, so we'll see how this goes.

So I got my run in this morning since we have to leave early to get to the game and I have a big meeting this afternoon. Now I just realized that I didnt bring a change of clothes for the game - I am probably going to have to take an early lunch and go home and get a change of clothes and some running clothes for tomorrow. Bad planning on my part.

Easy run this morning - 7 miles, double loop around Horn pond in Woburn. But it was really nice out - not too hot, sunny.

8 miles tomorrow and then my first 16 miler on Saturday (hopefully up in Lowell on the marathon course)

No comments:

Post a Comment