Thursday, September 9, 2010

Holy crap - a teenager!

My eldest daughter turned 13 today, so I officially have a teenager in my house. Kind of freaky since it still boggles my mind some days that I even have children.

But she was so happy this morning - big smile across her face and actually up early and looking excited to get to school. The two younger ones were downstairs right away, dressed for school and wanting to give her her presents. They are so cute.

Today is a soccer day - all 3 kids have practice tonight, getting geared up for their first games this weekend.

On a running note, I did 6ish miles this morning with Jeanne which was nice since we havent run together in a while. I may throw in another 1/2 mile or so at lunch to warm-up before lifting weights if I can get out of the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment