Monday, October 4, 2010

Long time since...

I have done intervals. I think it has been almost a month. This morning I decided to throw some out there. I was limited as to the amount of time I had so I only did 4 of them at a 7:15 pace, but I'm still glad I did them.

Also, it was pouring out so I did them on the treadmill. I was dripping in sweat by the time I was done. Not so much because of the effort, but that it was just damn hot in the gym.

Rest day tomorrow. I have to drop the kids off early at school and get to work for an awards presentation, then leave to try to get into Boston for a 9:00 meeting.

Wednesday I will try for my last marathon pace run - at least my last long one before the marathon. Next week I may do 1-2 miles at marathon pace just to remind my body what it feels like, but I would like to get a good one in on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment